It feels like he is only into himself lately. He only sees what’s important for HIM. What HE needs in his life. He only cares about issues that concern HIM. It’s like HE is entitled to everything, yet YOUR needs are completely ignored.
When you are giving your ALL into a relationship, it’s heart breaking to get nothing back from a selfish boyfriend.
Your brain says “my boyfriend is selfish“, but your heart says “my boyfriend doesn’t love me”. But you are still in love with him. What can you do?
How to Know if My Boyfriend is Selfish
Sometimes you don’t know if he really self-centered or it’s all in your head. These are a few signs that he really is being selfish:
1. He lacks consideration for you and others. He is concerned mainly with his personal profit or pleasure.
2. He refuses to grow up and take responsibility for the life that you share. He hardly helps around the house, he doesn’t notice when you are tired and need help and support.
3. He prefers to spend time with his friends but frowns when you want to spend time with yours.
4. He’s is only able to see things from his point of view, only relates to things that affect him and does not understand how actions in life are interconnected.
5. He demands things with a sense of entitlement. It’s like he truly believes that he DESERVES everything.
6. He is tight with his money, even if you buy a lot of stuff for him.
7. He hogs the limelight in social situations
8. Your point of view doesn’t matter. It feels like he just doesn’t SEE you. This actually is a huge sign of an emotionally unavailable guy.
Can You Change a Selfish Boyfriend?
Relationships are about give and take, but your boyfriend is all about taking without giving. Is there anything you can do or will this become a deal breaker soon?
It’s a big mistake to think that you can change your boyfriend (or anyone else for that matter), but it doesn’t mean that there is nothing you can do and it doesn’t necessarily mean that he really doesn’t care about you.
Actually, many studies have shown that men are biologically wired to be providers, which is quite the opposite than selfish, right?
So why is YOUR man behaving the way he does? Can it be changed?
Change starts when we recognize the simple biological differences between men and women.
A man has a need to take care of the family and be the breadwinner. It is a subconscious need — most men are not even aware that they have this need or drive.
Randy E. Bennet, a licensed therapist (with 25 years of experience) has identified five basic needs all men have.
Meeting these needs gives you a great deal of influence with your man — he’ll be willing to do almost ANYTHING you ask, at the drop of a hat, because you have
suddenly become the source of most of the good feelings he’s having about his life.
He may not even realize what’s happening.
And what do YOU get out of the deal? The man you want — the man who adores you, shows true affection towards you, and puts you ahead of everything else in his life.
Go here to see Randy Bennett explaining all about these 5 needs and 3 more secret triggers, which when accessed, will wake him up so he’s more interested in what YOU are saying than in the darn remote control.
This knowledge is the key to stopping his selfish behavior and to getting what you want from your partner. It’s completely free, so go check it out – HERE.
Rooting for ya,
Will you share this post? (Thank you!)
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.